~TV Addiction~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---

AuteurMessage
-CharlOtte-
TV-admin ~One of the Others~
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Empty
MessageSujet: Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---   Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- EmptyLun 14 Juil - 20:45

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n3hppmKxDA1qdrmm5o1_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n3hppmKxDA1qdrmm5o2_250

----Will and Anastasia----
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misa-forbiddenlove.niceboard.com
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---   Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- EmptyLun 14 Juil - 22:09

"Red Queen: (Quietly) Thought it could get me what I want.
Alice: And what was that?
Knave: You're got everything. What more could you need?
Red Queen: You, Will. I wanted you. I want you back.
Knave: More lies.
Red Queen: No, I'm telling the truth now. I'm telling the truth.
Knave: You had me. All of me. My heart, my soul, my life. And you tossed me aside like a piece of rubbish all for a little red crown.
Red Queen: I made a mistake! I see that now, don't you see? That's why I've done all this. So Jafar can change the laws of magic so we can undo the mistake. Change the past, Will!
I would give up my crown, I would give up anything, everything just to go back to a time when you loved me. Please, Will. I want you back.
Knave: You'll never have me.

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_mxr719hHnt1sd2xblo5_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_mxr719hHnt1sd2xblo2_250

‘Let’s make sure that heart of yours is still working, shall we?’
Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2rpwfbHma1s664seo1_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2rpwfbHma1s664seo2_250
Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2rpwfbHma1s664seo3_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2rpwfbHma1s664seo4_250
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---   Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- EmptyLun 14 Juil - 22:29

"He doesn't need to give me anything. I love him"

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2g80yAKq81t3zzr0o4_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n2g80yAKq81t3zzr0o2_250

"I'm sorry. Do you think you might possibly be able to forgive me?
-Anything is possible in wonderland."

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n4shyya88q1rtw6m4o3_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n4shyya88q1rtw6m4o4_250

"Love is messy. It means arguing and making up and laughing and crying and struggling, and sometimes, it doesn’t seem worth it. But it is. And, at the end, when you’re in love, no matter what happens, you forgive each other. I forgive you Ana, for what you did to me. Because I love you"

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n4shyya88q1rtw6m4o1_250 Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Tumblr_n4shyya88q1rtw6m4o2_250
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---   Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- EmptyLun 14 Juil - 22:39

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---   Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia--- Empty

Scarlet Queen/ Red Knave ---Will and Anastasia---
Page 1 sur 1