~TV Addiction~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--

2 participants
AuteurMessage
-CharlOtte-
TV-admin ~One of the Others~
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Empty
MessageSujet: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyMer 5 Juin - 1:41

Welcome to the MINX [Bianca & Marissa] thread.

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Minxheadthread

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Thegirlsthread

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblrls1njya3mr1qk99x2
Bianca Montgomery
Bianca is the daughter of Erica Kane and the late Travis Montgomery.
She is portrayed as sweet-natured and well loved in the community of Pine Valley.
Shown to suffer from Reye's syndrome in infancy, as well as Anorexia nervosa later in life,
she overcomes both with the significant aid of her family.
Outside of fiction, Bianca has emerged as a gay icon within the LGBT community.
Newspapers such as The New York Times cite her as the first lead character on
a major daytime drama to be a lesbian
, and The Advocate calls her
"the most famous gay soap role of all time". She has been the subject and study
of various academic works, said to have inspired soap opera writers to begin with the
scripting of sexual identities of tortured teen characters, and is a show heroine.
Under Eden Riegel's portrayal, her popularity has been cited as groundbreaking.

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblrls1njya3mr1qk99x2
Marissa Tasker
Marissa is the biological daughter of David Hayward and Krystal Carey
and was born on April 10, 1983 along with her deceased twin sister Arabella "Babe" Carey.
Krystal finds Marissa working at an illegal massage parlor to pay for her college tuition.
After Krystal accidentally gets her fired, the two are arrested and Krystal offers to pay for
Marissa's tuition. Marissa follows Krystal back to Pine Valley, Pennsylvania, and moves in
with Krystal and her husband David. Adam Chandler begins blackmailing Krystal when he
discovers that Marissa is Krystal and David's daughter. After giving birth to Marissa
and her twin sister Babe, Krystal sold the child to the Tasker family. Krystal finally reveals
the truth to David and Marissa, infuriating them both. Marissa starts to form a relationship
with David, but has a harder time forgiving her mother for her abandonment.

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Reasonsthread
Because she found the music box that plays her song.
Because "Did a couple curved their initials in this tree?
-People don't do that anymore. They post it on social network."
Because "I'm falling in love with her."
Because "She is the woman who make me laugh."
Because"I get that people want to experiment. Maybe you didn't get to in college. So now that you've kissed a girl you can sing along with Katie Perry and really mean it."
Because "I want this. I want you."
Because "I don't want you and I don't want Scott. I want Bianca"
Because " I'm falling in love with you."
Because "How can it not be about you?!"
Because "You're hurting me now. By walking away."
Because "I was lying before. I'm not falling in love with you, I'm already there."
Because "Who's the lucky guy? -Bianca"
Because "How did I not see it earlier. How perfect you are for me."
Because "you and me we're a package deal right?"
Because they always were meant to be.
Because" You want me to do the airplane, do you?"

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Kissesthread

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io1_250 Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io2_250
Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io5_250 Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io6_250
Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io7_250 Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io8_250
Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io9_250 Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ls3ri3moS31qb658io10_250

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Musicvidsthread

Dernière édition par -CharlOtte- le Mar 11 Juin - 2:00, édité 20 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misa-forbiddenlove.niceboard.com
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyMer 5 Juin - 1:51

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lw99g68jZK1qe5zk6o1_500

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Minxtees2marissaandbian

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_mltrj5g4671s39lvmo1_400

arf arf arf arf arf arf arf

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lpt5ggX5331qmmz69o1_500

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_mekrt5VH4Y1qlwr2vo1_500

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_mekrt5VH4Y1qlwr2vo2_250

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ltxgndf9XL1qbx4j2o1_500

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ltxgndf9XL1qbx4j2o2_250 Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ltxgndf9XL1qbx4j2o3_250

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_ltxgndf9XL1qbx4j2o4_500

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Minx-marissa-and-bianca-26742518-450-338

Dernière édition par -CharlOtte- le Jeu 6 Juin - 20:26, édité 4 fois
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyMer 5 Juin - 2:20

Bianca and Marissa with their kids

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lrv25waGbG1qc52xro1_500

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lqvohzFlf61qiq4ivo2_250

Happy times

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lry8f6YzDA1qifyit

real life ^^

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_lqsuuwfgJx1qb658io1_500
Sam
Bon Telespectateur
Bon Telespectateur
Sam

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyMer 5 Juin - 13:42

D'ou elles sorten??? Je dirais un soap par rapport aux gifs?!

En tout cas elles sont super cute!!!!
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 0:41

Oui tout à fait elles sortent d'un soap ^^ All My Children :-D
Et OMG elles sont SSSSSOOOOOOO freaking cute (especially Marissa (the red head of course as you all know my taste in girls ^^))
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 21:29

OMGGG I'm dying of cuteness !! I hate the song they're singing but OMG how adorable are they? And yeah I'm pretty sure Sarah is a bit drunk ^^ (even cuter !!)

-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- EmptyDim 5 Oct - 17:54

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Tumblr_mmggldbtEy1snvh5do1_1280

dying inside!!!!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--   Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy?  Bianca!-- Empty

Minx {Bianca & Marissa}--Who's the lucky guy? Bianca!--
Page 1 sur 1