~TV Addiction~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Couple Challenge: hetero version

AuteurMessage
-CharlOtte-
TV-admin ~One of the Others~
TV-admin ~One of the Others~
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

Couple Challenge: hetero version Empty
MessageSujet: Couple Challenge: hetero version   Couple Challenge: hetero version EmptyLun 7 Jan - 21:00

Pick your top 10 ships without reading the questions:

arf ba je met ceux qui sont importants pour moi en ce moment parce que sinon j'ai un top 30 moi lol.

1. Jason Morgan and Sam McCall (General Hospital)

2. Scott and Shelby (Higher Ground)

3. Marcos y Amelia (El Internado)

4. Brooke and Lucas a.k.a Brucas (One Tree Hill)

5. Charlotte and Cooper (Private Practice)

6. Sara and Michael a.k.a Misa (Prison Break)

7. Mary and Matthew Crawley (Downton Abbey)

8. Henry Tudors and Ann Boleyn (The Tudors)

9. EJ Dimera and Samantha Brady ( Days of our lives)

10. Christine Blair and Michael Baldwin (The Young and The Restless)

1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6?

Well she was the only woman of the show and I could see right away they were going to be together. But I really really started shipping them episode 6 and 7 when Michael goes to save her in the other wing.

2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?

Nope. I don't read fanfiction.

3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?

Heck yeah !!!!

4. If 7 were to suddenly break up today, what would your reaction be?

Broke up, got back together, broke up again and again and again. Didn't end up together .... so I practically went through all sort of feelings about them. Still ship them though and still think they were OTH best couple.

5. Why is 1 so important?

Because they're made for each other. They've been going through a lot but always seem to find their way back with each other. They 're my number one hetero OTP.

6. Is 9 a funny ship or a serious ship?

Serious all the way. So intense!! They're in the "chemestry" cathegory.... like the screen would burn from hotness when they're on it together. I can always feel the tension. Even when they want to jump at each others faces you can tell deep down they just want to rip eacht others clothes !!!yummy couple ^^

7. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?

Oh oh oh that's like the hardest question! Cause they all have chemestry, just different.

Like some of them would be the " family chemestry type" like: Charlotte and Cooper or Christine Blair and Michael Baldwin.

Then there is the "together through anything/I'll stick by you type": Jason Morgan and Sam McCall, Scott and Shelby, Sara and Michael

The "can't fight it type": Brooke and Lucas a.k.a Brucas, Marcos y Amelia, EJ & Sami

The "forever and ever together until the end type": Mary and Matthew Crawley

The "Hotness burning screen chemestry type": Henry Tudors and Ann Boleyn, EJ Dimera and Samantha Brady.

And they ALL have amazing chemestry off screen as well!

8. Out of all of the ships, which ship has the strongest bond?

Piper and Leo but they're not in my top grrr.
Probably Sam and Jason because 8 years of daily episodes and still in love!

9. How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom?

10 is probably the one I've read the least about because they weren't together long enough to have a real one.

10. Which ship has lasted the longest?

Jason and Sam

11. How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up?

Never. It was till death do us part... twice ... -_-' first her death (but tv is full of magic and she wasn't dead anymore) the his death.

12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?

uuh I wish I could say 2 but in fact it will probably be 8 because Ann is so fierce, She would fight till the end!

13. Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?

No not really.

14. Is 4 still together?

Nope.

15. Is 10 cannon?

No

16. If all ten ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?

Probably Jason and Sam cause they're like Bonnie and Clyde!! EJ and Sam would be right behind them though... I'd love to see that in a weird curious way ^^

17. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?

Themselves ...

18:. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?

All of them!!!

19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?

No not 3 because there isn't much about them on tumblr sadly. But the others I do ^^

20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the ten ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all up forever, which ship would you sink?

Ann and Henry so I could have Ann for myself ^^ And he didn't deserve her!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misa-forbiddenlove.niceboard.com

Couple Challenge: hetero version
Page 1 sur 1