~TV Addiction~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me

AuteurMessage
-CharlOtte-
TV-admin ~One of the Others~
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Empty
MessageSujet: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me EmptyVen 1 Jan - 0:11

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Suliet03

"Sawyer´s love for Juliet will forever mark him, regardless of what reality they wake up in"-Josh Holloway ♥♥♥

Reasons we love them:
1. Because they said I love you.
2. Because "you broke through all of my confusion, the ups and the downs and you still didn't leave".
3. Because he believes in her.
4. Because three years is enough to really love someone.
5. Because they both deserve happiness.
6. Because opposites attract.
7. Because he's absolutely got her back, always.
8. Because he asked her to stay for two weeks and she stayed for three years.
9. Because she is his new and better reality.
10. Because they spoon when they sleep.
11. Because Juliet is the only woman Sawyer has ever listened to.
12. Because even in bed, she's got his back.
13. Because she seems way more reliable and good for him.
14. Because they balance each other out.
15. Because she's the only one who can calm him down just looking at him.
16. Because he grew up and needs someone like her who's substantial and stable.
17. Because John Lennon was right: "All you need is love".
18. Because Sawyer thrived with Juliet.
19. Because she doesn't play mind games with him.
20. Because they can start the Dharma book club together.
21. Because she always takes his side (even if it's "stupid").
22. Because she's killed for him, twice.
23. Because he knows she will do great at anything.
24. Because he saved her from the flaming arrows.
25. Because they are the best and cutest unexpected relationship-twist on Lost.
26. Because they have been through a lot together.
27. Because they don't have to pretend anything.
28. Because those were the best three years of Sawyer's life.
29. Because they are each other's fresh start.
30. Because Juliet is finally not the other woman.
31. Because Sawyer's the one who encouraged Juliet to deliver Amy's baby.
32. Because we've never seen either of them smile like that ever before in their lives.
33. Because they are spooners.
34. Because it may not be the reality as they knew it, but it definitely looks like a fairy tale.
35. Because he said we instead of I.
36. Because they live together.
37. Because he comforts her.
38. Because whenever someone mentions Juliet's name, Sawyer smiles.
39. Because Sawyer did a lot of growing up & Juliet was right beside him.
40. Because HE'S DOING IT FOR HER!
41. Because she's glad he talked her out of leaving.
42. Because they're gonna be rich!
43. Because they said good riddance to the island together.
44. Because he gave everything up to protect her.
45. Because he's gonna kill Phil for hitting his sweetheart.
46. Because she told him she loved him so much!
47. Because he told her not to let go! not to leave him!
48. Because she finally realized he loves her as much as she wants him to.
49. Because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.
50. Because their reunion in S6 is going to be epic!
51. Because they're winning almost every poll out there!
52. Because they're our gorgeous, intelligent bookworms!
53. Because their relationship is based on more than just physical needs.
54. Because they looked at each other when their world was about to end.
55. Because they're the best relationship the show has ever created.
56. Because according to EW they have sizzling-hot chemistry.
57. Because Juliet always called him James, even when people called him Sawyer or Jim.
58. Because Sawyer would love her forever.
59. Because they've become THE most praised Lost couple in the media.
60. Because she's Lost's Drama Queen and he's Lost's Drama King.
61. Because Juliet brings out the vulnerable side of Sawyer and we totally dig it!

(trouvé sur fanforum ^^)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://misa-forbiddenlove.niceboard.com
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me EmptyVen 1 Jan - 0:53

Still, in the aftermath of Juliet’s demise, Holloway says Sawyer’s agony makes it “not possible for him to be with Kate. Right now, he doesn’t give a f--- about life…or anyone in it. He’s destroyed inside.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Every season I wonder how they will keep things going and every season they come up with something I could never have imagined that gives me a whole new set of questions to ponder. Josh Holloway really got the chance to shine this season, proving once and for all that he is a true leading man, and Elizabeth Mitchell matched him every step of the way. The finale was truly remarkable and left me drooling with anticipation at the upcoming – and final – season.
(Top 10 drama of 2009)
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me EmptyVen 1 Jan - 0:56

Lost Reader Questions Answered!
December 22, 2009 04:01 PM EST

Josh Holloway sat down with TV Guide Magazine to answer your burning questions about his time on Lost!

If you could have played any other character on Lost, who would it have been and why? —Christine
Good question! Terry O’Quinn’s character [Locke], but I don’t have the wisdom that his age naturally brings. That character’s so vulnerable and struggling off the island. But on the island, he’s such a badass. That dichotomy would be fun to play.

If you were a Lost writer, which characters would you have hooked up on the show because of the great chemistry the actors have with each other? —Chlo
Ana Lucia and Sawyer would have been a fun, volatile romance after their animalistic meeting out in the woods.

Out of all of Sawyer’s nicknames, which is your favorite? And have you ever ad-libbed any? —Robert
Stay Puff for Hurley. Mr. Clean for Locke. Slingshot Sally for Ben’s daughter, Alex. I came up with Sweet Cheeks for Shannon in the pilot. I also ad-libbed one they didn’t use. I called Ken Leung Ping-Pong when he had a grenade in his mouth!

Since playing Sawyer, have you had any nightmares about islands, being polar-bear food, bombs or time travel? —Yonomeaburro
Constantly! And I’ve had dreams of being with cast members on a boat that changes into a magic carpet.

Do you think that Sawyer will ever meet his daughter, Clementine? —Sally

Wow, I have no clue. That’s something I would like to see. Even if they don’t meet, his intention to meet her would be important to me. To see him off the island with her name and address on a piece of paper.

Please tell me you are not really going to shave off all that beautiful hair when the show is over. Are you? —D.J.
I did say I was going to shave a Mohawk in when we wrapped the last day, and I may still. Were it not for Lost, I would have changed it up by now.

Why did you let go of me and watch me fall to my death? That was not cool. I thought we had something. —Juliet
Oh, God! I prefer brunettes. Kidding! I did not let go of her. She let go of me!

For more on Josh Holloway, pick up our next issue on stands December 31
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me EmptyLun 24 Mai - 8:07

J'ai trouvé des trop belles bannieres!!
Celebrons Suliet ^^ ^^

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Suliet3sawyerandjuliet8

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Suliet3sawyerandjuliet1

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Sulietsawyerandjuliet68

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Sulietsawyerandjuliet70

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Sulietsawyerandjuliet10

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Sulietsawyerandjuliet11

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
-CharlOtte-
-CharlOtte-

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me EmptyDim 31 Oct - 23:08

"Sawyer and Juliet 2gether 4ever.
When Sawyer joins Juliet, she is quietly (almost catatonically) considering going to Tahiti, 1974 or not.
But Sawyer complains she's abandoning him to nutsos and silent Jin, and with sheer charm, he Sawyers her into staying.
With their eyebrows, they have virtual sex. "Okay, two weeks," she says. Ha: THREE YEARS LATER. Sawyer's still smiling!
He's picking flowers! He's drinking Dharma Merlot! It's all so damned groovy.
"Thank you for believing in me," Juliet says. And kissing! And "I love you!"
It's like a magical panorama set in the Sunshine Family Van."
(Vulture - New York Magazine)

'Kudos to Josh Holloway and Elizabeth Mitchell for selling us on the best romance Lost has ever given us.'
(Jeff Jensen's review of LaFleur)

"Sawyer was, for perhaps the first time since we met him, happy. He's a respected member of the community, he has a job that he excels at, he gets to read books and drink wine, he's back in the cozy confines of New Otherton and, most of all, he's in love with a woman who reciprocates his feelings. [..] I want Sawyer to stay with Juliet. I really want the dude to be happy."
(Buddy TV)

"We learn quite a bit about two of our characters. Juliet and Sawyer walk away from this changed. Connected now in the larger scope of the show.
Whatever happens, this episode permanently pairs them in some sense. And it didn't feel forced, either. I like what it was built upon,
the choices that lead to them connecting.
(HitFix)

"Now it seems Juliet - the one who was willing to stay on the island with him, which is worth noting - may be his true love."
(Celebritology)

"It was a mature, adult relationship which was basically not about sort of chemistry or passion but it was about 2 people who, you know, fell in love and have the deeper connection of that long term bond. [...] In that 3 year span, you come to this great revelation - not a mythology revelation - that these 2 characters have fallen in love and taken up their cohabitating, that I think really meant something to the audience, and it felt authentic, it felt earned, and I think that the audience really was into the fact that these two were together."
(Carlton Cuse, interviewed by Entertainment Weekly)

Doc Jensen: Awesome year for Sawyer and it was great to see that transition. What was it like to play that, to see, kind of like, Sawyer step up and be like this great boyfriend and great leader?
Josh Holloway: Well, at first, it was a little scary, cause I was like, I had gotten comfortable in being a bit of an 'ass', if you will, and just playing that side of the character, I really enjoyed and I was a little nervous of 'oh no, am I going lose the edge of the character by actually having a relationship and trying to be a leader' and all that sort of thing. So, at first, yeah I was a little nervous about it. But I was also excited to do something different because you're on a show, you get into a rhythm of your character and after awhile you want to explore something different. So, they, the writers, enabled me to do that and it turned out fine, I think. And it was alot of fun working with Elizabeth Mitchell and developing that relationship. What we had three scenes to develop it, I think, so we were a little bit like'OMG, how we gonna sell this in three scenes? Like we've been together and we love each other.' At first that was a little daunting and then once we got into it, it seemed really natural and thank goodness I was working with such a professional, she's so good. That was just a lot of fun to explore, as an actor.
DJ: And the season finale, of course, goes and breaks our hearts.
JH: Oh ya.
DJ: What was it like preparing for that moment? Was that tough?
JH: It's funny, those scenes. Yes and no. As life goes on and my life gets more enriched by getting married, having children - I just have a newborn, now - the stakes have risen in my life. So, now it's easier to play a scene, where possibly losing that comes into play. So, that's how I prepared. I have a newborn on the way and I was just thinking, well I had to think, well, what if that was taken away? And, there you go. Roll camera.
(Josh Holloway interviewed by EW)

"Much like her season five ’ship partner Josh Holloway, much of the credit for LOST’s success this year has to go to Elizabeth Mitchell. Always the “Other Woman,” her Juliet was able to shine a bit more this season, making the Juliet-Sawyer relationship the best the show has ever created."
(Idsnews.com)

"I think she was his redemption."
(Josh Holloway interviewed at 2009 Comic Con)

'During her time on “Lost,” Mitchell learned to trust the producers. When she first heard that Juliet would be romantically linked to Sawyer (Josh Holloway) last season, she balked. “We thought it was so dumb,” she said. “But what really happened and what was surprising to me is that Josh and I started bringing out different sides of each other, and we started to feel really safe together. He’s massively in love with his wife and I’m in love with my husband, so we know what love is. It made the playing of it really safe, and all of a sudden, there we were and we just caught each other. I miss the two characters together and I never thought I would say that. So I was happily wrong about that.” '
(Elizabeth Mitchell interviewed by the Boston Herald)

'What a pleasant surprise, then, when season five opened with Jack and Kate completely out of the picture, and Sawyer and Juliet left behind to develop a wary but more believable rapport. And what an even more pleasant surprise when the story skipped ahead in time (sort of… it’s complicated) to show Sawyer and Juliet living as a happy, functioning couple. Then Jack and Kate returned, tearing everything asunder. But for once on Lost, the romantic gamesmanship became something fans had a real personal stake in, not just something we suffered through in order to learn more about time-traveling bunnies.'
(Gettin’ horizontal with Maddie: 22 TV series not ruined when two characters hooked up - A.V. Club)

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me   Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me Empty

Suliet {James & Juliet} Don't you leave me
Page 1 sur 1